Test to return
It is a mandatory requirement that all travellers returning to the UK must undertake a PCR, LAMP or Antigen test, at a destination clinic, within 72 hours of their return. The test is payable locally and must meet the UK government's requirements (detailed here).
As part of our travel documentation we will provide you with details of your local clinic and our team on the ground will assist with the booking of an appointment. This test is payable locally.
Alternatively, you can purchase a virtual consultation test prior to departure from the UK. Tried-and-tested by the Sunvil team, this option will require you to self-administer a swab test whilst on a virtual consultation with a registered clinician, in the privacy of your accommodation. Once complete, and a negatative test result is received, a fit to fly certificate is issued. Our preferred partner is Qured. This test will cost £35.00*.
4th Floor West
22-25 Eastcastle Street
You will need to book this service in advance, please book using the details below.
- Go to https://patients.qured.com
- Select 'sign up' and create your account
- Click the test type 'diagnostic' and then 'PCR test' (or whichever test type you wish to chose)
- Enter your delivery address
- Select the delivery type as 'Courier' (or whichever delivery option you wish chose)
- Enter the promo code: 'SUNVIL10'
- Confirm the information is correct and confirm the booking
- You will be emailed the booking confirmation
* Please note you will require a Smartphone with Cellular or WiFi access. Should you not be able to perform the test for any reason, we will endeavour to assist you in resort with an alternative test however the original test remains non-refundable. Sunvil cannot accept any responsibility for the reliance and performance of testing.