New- Direct flight from UK to Beja
More about Sunvil
- Travel Insurance with Sunvil 2014
- How to Find Travel Insurance Over 75 Years of Age
- Sunvil Flights | sunvil.co.uk
- Sunvil Travel | sunvil.co.uk
- Careers at Sunvil - sunvil.co.uk
- The Sunvil Family - Tailor Made Holidays | sunvil.co.uk
- Holiday carbon offsets | sunvil.co.uk
- AITO - Association of Independent Tour Operators
- Responsible Tourism | sunvil.co.uk
- The Travel Foundation | sunvil.co.uk
020 8568 4499
Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
Please note the Sunvil office is closed on Saturday 1st November
We apologise for any inconvenience
On 22 May 2011, Sunvil Discovery will launch its inaugural BMI charter flight direct into Beja.
The Embraer 49-seat plane, with full catering and free 20 kg luggage allowance, will operate on a weekly basis from Heathrow on Sundays, and will be the only direct flight route from the UK into what is an exciting new region to explore this year – The Alentejo
BD1234 Heathrow/Beja 06:00/08:40
BD1235 Beja/Heathrow 09:40/12:30
New- Only Direct flight to Beja, Alentejo
We have chartered a BMI aircraft to fly, every Sunday morning, from Heathrow (22May-09Oct11) to the brand new airport of Beja in the Alentejo, located between Lisbon and Faro. This is the only flight from the UK to Beja. The Alentejo is Portugal’s hidden secret with historic, royal towns and a stunning coastline dotted with whitewashed villages, reminiscent of the Algarve over 40 years ago. This is classic Sunvil territory, with excellent character accommodation, good food and some of the best wineries in Portugal.
We have negotiated excellent rates with our hotels in the region with prices starting from £496 per person for 7-nights (BB) at the 4-star Hotel Evora in Evora and from £462 per person (BB) at the Casa da Eira in Vila Nova de Milfontes inclusive of flights and transfers.
This service ran in 2011. We now fly to Lisbon and are working on re-instating the route.