Tailor-made Adventure Holidays to Latin America
From the world’s largest wetlands of the Pantanal in Brazil to the towering peaks of Torres del Paine in Chile - Latin America boasts incredible diversity. Visit the spellbinding lost Inca city of Machu Picchu, or join the samba-dancing crowds at carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Wonder at the wildlife-rich rainforests of the Amazon; the soaring snow-capped peaks of the Andes; the idyllic beaches of Costa Rica and Brazil; the dramatic glaciers and fjords of Patagonia. Search for turtles by moonlight on the shores of Tortuguero in Costa Rica or watch the sun rise over ancient Mayan pyramids in Tikal and Palenque in the jungles of Guatemala and Mexico. Marvel at the mighty 250 waterfalls at Iguaçu falls that straddle the border of Argentina and Brazil or learn to tango in sophisticated Buenos Aires. Enjoy the stunning array of wildlife in Osa Peninsula, Pantanal, Los Llanos, Amazon basin, Galápagos and Peninsula Valdes. There are also fascinating well-preserved colonial UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Quito in Ecuador and Cartagena in Colombia.
We feature 12 countries across the region - our trips are ideal for the more independent and free-spirited traveller. We pride ourselves on being specialists who delve deep into the country, traditions, local people and history. Thanks to its tropical or sub-tropical climate, it is open for visits all year round.
- Creative and honest advice from knowledgeable consultants - our expert team has explored Latin America for well over 40 years
- Complete flexibility and geared to your requirements
- The same consultant will handle your trip from start to finish
- Competitive and guaranteed prices with no surcharges. Prices from £1,850 per person (2 sharing) for a 10 night trip including international flights
- We make the most of your time and budget
- We have hand-picked the best lodges, local suppliers and guides
- Our accommodation ranges from character beach-side boutique hotels to remote jungle lodges
- 100% financial protection - ATOL and ABTA
- 24/7 emergency UK contact number while abroad
- Journeying through two or more countries not only makes the most of international air travel costs but also gives a much wider insight and experience
- Certain countries such as Costa Rica and Brazil are also ideal for honeymooners and families
- Part of the award-winning Sunvil group (which includes Expert Africa) established in 1969