Careers at Sunvil
Marketing Executive for Sunvil
Location: Old Isleworth, Middlesex
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
- To contribute to the development of marketing plans and strategies
- To produce offline adverts for the Sunvil family of companies using Photoshop
- To produce an array of marketing materials including leaflets, posters and flyers
- To write and produce email newsletters and to assist in the management of email campaigns
- To assist with the management of online content for the Sunvil family of companies
- To write online content and to assist with proof reading company documentation
- To assist with social media campaigns for the Sunvil family of companies
- To attend consumer and industry events (which may be at a weekend e.g London Destinations). On occasions to assist in the organisation of these events.
- The ideal candidate would be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as in Google documents and Photoshop.
- Excellent written English
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Experience and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of planning and managing social media campaigns would be beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- An understanding of, and a passion for, the travel industry would be an advantage
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary, notice period (if applicable) and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be contacted. Closing date 30 April 2016.