Careers at Sunvil
Greece and Cyprus Travel Specialist
Location – Richmond area
Salary – Starting £18,000 upwards depending on experience
Hours – Currently Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30 Saturdays 09:00-16:30
- To sell packaged and tailor made holiday to Greece and Cyprus.
- To ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- To deliver excellent customer service
- To ensure enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements
- To process on line bookings and email enquiries
- To handle incoming calls from direct clients and travel agency partners, identify their needs and suggest a suitable holiday itinerary
- To issue flight tickets and travel documentation
- To process payments and brochure requests
- To provide any necessary post-holiday assistance
- To attend relevant industry workshops and events
- To help with the development of the company's holiday programmes by providing suggestions for areas for development, improvement and new holiday ideas
- To travel abroad to learn about the countries we feature
- Minimum 6 months sales experience within the travel industry
- Strong European geographical knowledge and in particular a knowledge of Greece & Cyprus would be preferable
- Working knowledge of Amadeus is an advantage, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good written English
- Fluency in Greek, is an advantage, but not essential
- Good sales techniques and an excellent telephone manner
- Experience working to targets
- Attention to detail and the ability work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with customers, travel agency partners and colleagues
- Have a full, clean driving licence
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary, notice period (if applicable) and relevant experience to email@example.com. Only suitable applicants will be contacted. Closing date 31 December 2015.
Overseas representative for Sunvil and GIC The Villa Collection
Sunvil and GIC The Villa Collection are looking to recruit an overseas representative for the Summer 2016 season. The representative would be based in Greece.
The candidate would ideally have some experience in working overseas, be over 23 and have a full UK driving licence. We also require the candidate to hold a UK passport and to have a Uk bank account.
You must be ready to travel at the end of April 2016 with the season running from May until the end of October.
Full details will be available on application.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary, notice period (if applicable) and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be contacted. Closing date 31st December 2015.