Sunvil Holidays are partnered with Activity Holidays Greece to offer sailing holidays that are as flexible as possible. We aim to provide the perfect holiday for everyone.
Whether you are an experienced skipper or new to sailing, travelling alone or as a couple, group or family, we can provide an enjoyable and memorable sailing holiday, which can be linked with time ashore in accommodation if wished.
Our sailing base is Nidri in Lefkas which is often hailed as the ‘sailing capital’ of Greece, and with good reason; the sheltered waters, favourable wind conditions and safe anchorages in the heart of some of the most stunning island scenery make this part of the Ionian Sea ideal for both the novice and experienced sailor. We offer a range of sailing options to suit all requirements.
Learn to Sail and Cabin Charter
Chartering a cabin on one of our teaching yachts is an excellent option for anyone who would like to enjoy the experience of being on a skippered yacht and able to meet like-minded people and make new friends. This gives the flexibility to do as much or as little as each person wishes. This is, after all, your holiday.
Our Learn to Sail courses are designed for both beginners and experienced sailors who want to learn as much as they can from our Skippers/Instructors. It is the perfect introduction to yachting for those who want a ‘hands on’ experience; a structured sailing course for those wanting certification; or pure unadulterated relaxation for those who just want to be a passenger.
Tuition yachts normally sail in company with our flotilla. The flotilla route is run throughout the season, typically May to October, and usually takes in the islands of Lefkas, Meganissi, Kalamos, Ithaca and Kefalonia to name a few, as well as smaller islands along the way.
- £725-£1150 (double cabin)
- £575 - £850 (single) per cabin per week
- with 10% discount for second week
- Plus on-site charges for log books where appropriate, fuel, linen etc. These prices include flights from Gatwick and transfers.
Sailing in the company of other yachts, kept small and personal. Run as a small group of yachts, normally 3 to 5 sailing the same route. This holiday option combines the freedom of sailing on your own with the security of a small group with a lead boat skipper/guide. To skipper a yacht on your own you must have at least an ICC certificate or equivalent and at least one other crew member must be up to a Yacht Crew level of experience.
Price Guide per Flotilla/Bareboat Yacht:
- Ranging from £1150 for a 6-berth (2 cabin) yacht per week
- £1450 for an 8 berth (3 cabin) yacht per week
- £2100 for a 9/10 berth (4 cabin) yacht per week
- £3400 for a 10/12 berth (5 cabin) yacht per week
- All these can be as an add-on to a shore-based package. Please note there is a local on-site charge to cover welcome starter pack, linen, fuel, yacht damage waiver, cleaning etc
Please contact Activity Holidays Greece for a bespoke quote for a stand-alone flotilla/bareboat package including flights and transfers.
For experienced sailors who want to go it alone.
For those staying ashore but who would like some time afloat either with or without a professional skipper aboard.
For prices and more information about our sailing holidays, it is important that you see the Activity Holidays Greece website: www.activityholidaysgreece.com before booking one of these holidays as terms and conditions vary from the standard Sunvil booking conditions and a supplementary booking form has to be completed.
For further in-depth information about any aspect of these sailing holidays please contact Activity Holidays Greece at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01608 810461
- Getting to Lefkas:Sunday flight Gatwick or Manchester to Preveza (Birmingham flights on request). Then 45-60 mins by coach or taxi
- Multi-Centre Options: A sailing week can be combined with a week ashore in Lefkas, Meganissi, Parga, Sivota, even Albania. Please ask for a costing.
- Representative: Sailing staff and Sunvil representative based in Nidri.
To book this itinerary, or discuss a tailor-made alternative, call one of our Sunvil experts on:
020 8568 4499
Or complete our online booking form
Click Search to find your holiday or give us a call for more information on
020 8568 4499Enquire Online