This charming hotel is located within the ancient 14th century city walls of Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The hotel has been beautifully decorated in a modern simple style, employing vibrant colours to create an inviting atmosphere of warmth and comfort. Novel objets d’art adorn the walls, adding further to the charm of the hotel by reflecting the rural life of the Alentejo region.
The restaurant serves traditional Alentejo cuisine with a good choice of Portuguese wines to complement any dish.
- 91 air-conditioned rooms including classic rooms, superior rooms, triple rooms and suites
- All rooms have a bathroom (bath and shower), hairdryer, cable TV, complimentary WiFi, minibar and telephone
- Some rooms have a French balcony and views over the pool and city walls or a city view
- The superior rooms have a balcony
- The suites have a separate living room with single sofa bed, bathroom (bath and separate shower), balcony and will accommodate an extra bed for a child
- Some suites have a king-size bed
- Buffet breakfast
- Restaurant ‘Sabores do Alentejo’ serving regional dishes
- Bar ‘Muralhas’ and terrace
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Comfortable lounge area
- Inner courtyard
- Well-maintained gardens
- Outdoor swimming pool (14 x 10m) and children’s outdoor pool (5 x 3m) open Apr-Oct.
- Underground parking payable locally c.5 euros per day.
- Guests have free use of the facilities at the Hotel M'Ar de Ar Aqueduto