Boat tour around Graciosa
Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on clear and temperate waters with the opportunity to swim in beautiful inlets, whilst observing the beautiful coast and magnificent bays, caves and islets of Graciosa.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Price is £32 per adult and £16 per child (6-12yrs) – Minimum 6 people
Boat tour to Praia Islet
Enjoy a wonderful boat trip to the natural reserve of ‘Ilhéu da Praia’, guided by experienced guides this tour will explore the natural beauties of this reserve. The ‘Ilhéu da Praia’ is undoubtedly one of nature's greatest treasures with an enormous diversity of nesting birds, among them endemic species such as the Monteiro storm petrel. It is also an important nesting habitat for seabirds and serves as a resting area for migratory birds. You will also be able to see Cory shearwaters, Madeiran storm petrels, Common terns and Fruzz.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Price is £16 per adult and £8 per child (6-12yrs) – Minimum 4 people
Boat tour to Praia and Carapacho Islets
Depart from Porto de Abrigo da Praia da Graciosa and head towards the Ilhéus do Carapacho, following the coastline and passing by Ponta dos Fenais, Portela, Baía da Engrade, Ponta da Restinga, Ponta do Carapacho, Baía do Carapacho and Ilhéus do Carapacho, before reaching the Ilhéu da Praia. Besides the natural beauty of the islets you will see an abundant variety of seabirds and occasionally even dolphins.
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 minutes
- Price is £20 per adult and £10 per child (6-12yrs) – Minimum 5 people
- Pick-up from hotels in Santa Cruz at 09:00
- Departures: Daily – all year
- Children 0-5yrs go free of charge
- Minimum number of passengers (as shown above) required to run the boat tours