Below is a sample of the most popular day excursions and longer tours available from Athens. All can be pre-booked, and a pick-up service is included from all our central Athens hotels. Entrance fees to sites/museums are included and all coach tours are escorted by an English-speaking licensed guide. Coaches are fully air-conditioned.
Tour & Price per person 2018/19:
- ½-day Athens City Tour £60 (Mon-Fri pm)
- ½-day Athens (incl. Acropolis Museum) £71 (daily am)
- ½-day Athens Walking Tour £35 (daily am)
- ½-day Cape Sounion £45 (daily pm)
- ½-day Cape Sounion Sunset £52 (Tue, Fri, Sat pm)
- ½-day Ancient Corinth £57 (Mon & Fri am)
- 1-day Athens & Cape Sounion Tour £110 (Mon)
- 1-day Delphi £85 (£98 with lunch) (daily)
- 1-day Argolis (Mycenae, Epidavros) £91 (£104 with lunch) (daily except Fri & Sun)
- 1-day Cruise (Aegina, Poros, Hydra) £102 (daily - lunch included)
- 2-day Delphi fr £133 (Half Board) (daily)
- 2-day Argolis fr £140 (Half Board) (Mon, Tue, Wed)
- 2-day Meteora fr £167 (Half Board) (Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat)
- 3-day Classical Tour fr £320 (Half Board) (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat)
- 3-day Delphi & Meteora fr £310 (Half Board) (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun)
- 4-day Classical tour fr £480 (Half Board) (Mon)
- 4-day Classical tour with Meteora fr £482 (Half Board) (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat)
- 5-day Northern Greece (incl. Meteora & Macedonia) £711 (Half Board - dates on request)
- 7-day Grand Tour of Greece £940 (Half Board - dates on request)
Above details are subject to change. Please enquire for tours with a private guide.
Notes: Prices are per person (children generally pay 50% - see below) and include the services of a professional English-speaking guide and entrance fees to sites and museums. Buses are fully air conditioned - those used on 2-day plus tours have WiFi. Tours depart Athens 0815-0845 (except Sounion c 1400) and return 1200-1530 (½-day) or 1830-1900 (full day - these times do not allow for pickup/ drop-off at your hotel). All 2, 3 and 4-day tour prices are based on 3 star hotels on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner) when out of Athens. Hotels used are comfortable and air-conditioned most with free WiFi. 4 star hotels can be booked at a supplement – please enquire. Single room supplement £25 per night. On 1/2 day or 1 day tours, children under 4 years of age are free of charge but seat on coach not guaranteed. Otherwise children under 12 years generally pay 50% on land tours (note: on tours involving overnight hotels children must occupy 3rd or 4th bed in a room to qualify for the reduction). Days of operation are subject to change. Pick-up times will be advised locally.
For the sites wear sensible (flat) shoes – some sites may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties. Museums and sites are closed 29 April, 1 May and 15 August.
If you would like further details for any of these tours please enquire.