Below is a sample of the most popular excursions available from Athens. All can be pre-booked, and a pick-up service is included from all our central Athens hotels. Entrance fees to sites/museums are included unless otherwise stated and all coach tours are escorted by an English-speaking licensed guide. Coaches are fully air-conditioned.
Tour & Price per person 2023:
- ½-day Athens (incl. Acropolis Museum) £87 (daily am)
- ½-day Athens Walking Tour £42 (daily am)
- ½-day Athens Food Tour £37 (on foot Mon-Sat am except August)
- ½-day Cape Sounion £50 (daily pm)
- ½-day Ancient Corinth & Daphne Monastery £46 (Fri am)
- Full day Athens & Cape Sounion £85 (Mon - note: entrance fees not included)
- Full day Delphi £93 (£107 with lunch) (daily)
- Full day Argolis (Mycenae, Epidavros, Nafplion) £99 (£112 with lunch) (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat)
Half day walking and food tours in Athens are also available, as well as a full day cruise to the Saronic islands (Aegina, Poros, Hydra) - prices on request
Longer coach tours of 2 to 5 days can be booked which include overnight hotel accommodation, and include Delphi, Argolis, Olympia, Meteora - please enquire for details and prices.
Above details are subject to change. Please enquire for tours with a private guide.
Notes: Prices are per person (children generally pay 50% - see below) and include the services of a professional English-speaking guide and entrance fees to sites and museums. Buses are fully air conditioned - those used on 2-day plus tours have WiFi. Tours depart Athens 0815-0845 (except Sounion c 1500) and return 1200-1530 (½-day) or 1830-1900 (full day - these times do not allow for pickup/ drop-off at your hotel). On 1/2 day or 1 day tours, children under 4 years of age are free of charge but seat on coach not guaranteed. Children aged 4-12 years generally pay 50% on land tours. Days of operation are subject to change. Pick-up times will be advised locally.
For the sites wear sensible (flat) shoes – some sites may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties. Museums and sites are often closed 29 April, 1 May and 15 August.
If you would like further details for any of these tours please enquire.